Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yoda Birthday Invites

Well to say I been crafting is a tad of an understatement. I have been elbow deep in punch art. Here is part of the production line


My soon to be 8 year old son is having a Birthday party and being a HUGE Star Wars Fan he chose Yoda for the theme.

Off to Google I went to find out to make him. There is lots of blogs out there with Yoda Punch Art instructions must are cards and were a little more intricate but since I was making 12 invitations I simplified it a bit and here is the end result


Punches I have Used to make Yoda:
Boho Blossoms
Bird Builder
Extra large Oval
Large Oval
To make the Banner I used the Decorative Label Punch


Stamp Sets:
French Foliage
Woodgrain
Look Who's Turning

Ink and Paper: 
Sahara Sand
Wild Wasabi
Crumb Cake
Chocolate Chip

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Your Yoda is so adorable. What a fantastic invite. What child wouldn't love this, so cool.

    ReplyDelete