Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Week!!!

We have just one week left before we say good bye to our current Catalogue


You can find the up to date RETIREMENT LIST of everything the is leaving us HERE

Here is one of my very first cards as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that uses Butterfly Prints Stamp Set and Matching Butterfly Punch. Both that are retiring

Now with all this sad saying goodbye of things leaving please remember we are getting lots of NEW and Awesome goodies in our NEW Annual Catalogue that begins on the 1st September

and to Celebrate I am having a Launch Party
Here are the details:

Time:  Saturday 8th September @7.30pm

Place:  Niagara Park Girl Guide Hall (next to Niagara Park public school on Narara Vally Drive)

Cost:   $20 which includes 3 make and take projects on the night, supper, prizes and both new catalogues to take home.

Seats are LIMITED!  Due to space constraints I can only take the first 10 people who book in.  If I have enough interest I may look at scheduling a second event at an alternative time, but this is completely dependent on numbers.

Please contact me ASAP to get you place for Launch on 0421074703 or ellen@dewoodbridge.com

If you cannot make the LAUNCH. I will be more than Happy to show you some of our fantastic new products at your own PARTY I do have dates available so please call me TODAY to lock one in.

Thank for Stopping By
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment