Thursday, August 9, 2012

Winners and Parties...

Everyone loves a winner and I made a surprise visit to one today.

You may remember I was running a Workshop Special over the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue period that all hostess went in the draw to win a FREE Stamp Set.

I randomly drew out the winner last night and the Lucky Winner is Nat B!!!

She was chuffed to win and loves her NEW Under the Big Top Stamp Set.

I will be running another special next month so keep an eye out as you may just be a winner as well!!!!

______________________________

Don't forget that I am having my Retirement Party this Saturday between 11am and 4pm at My House
(please send me an email if you do not have my address)

So why not drop in to see what stamp sets and accessories you can reserve ready for the 1st of September. I will also be selling some of my older stamp sets and accessories on the day do come along and join the fun.

The day will be FREE and I will be providing a make and take and light refreshments

I hope too see you there

You can view the full list of Retiring Products By clicking on the picture below


Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment