Friday, January 25, 2013

Stampin' Up! Making A Difference

I can truly say that I love working for the Stampin' Up! company. 

Not only do I get to meet and create with some of the loveliest people I know and get the awesome friendship of my fellow demonstrators. I also see the example of such a wonderful company and many of it's demonstrators who give back to the community in many different ways each and every year.

It not all about sell sell sell here at Stampin' Up!, it is also about giving back and making a difference. 

Here is project that was recently completed with the help of demonstrators in the US

I hope watching this makes you warm and fuzzy as well.


I love to help out at my boys school as much as I can and help make a difference 

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment