Monday, August 26, 2013

Memorable Moments and Dog Punch Art

Have you tried Punch Art?

I don't do it very often but on the weekend I made 2 cards for some very sweet little girls in my life. 

This card was to go with a doggie party theme so since I don't have a dog stamp I thought I would do a google search of dog punch art. There were so many ideas all using Stampin' Up! Punches. I chose one that suited the punches that I own. I got the instructions from this Blog and got punching.


If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me to place an order

Supplies:
Marker: Basic Black

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment