Thursday, September 19, 2013

O Holy Night Chalkboard Card

Have you started to think about your Christmas Cards?

I have and even managed to make some. Here is first one I have made to kick of this years collection using products from our 2013-2014 Holiday Catalogue. I shared it with my stamp club girls on the weekend and they loved it, I hope you as well.


If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me to place an order

Also don't forget I am having my 2013-2014 Holiday Catalogue Launch this weekend

Supplies:
Adhesive: Snail Adhesive, Sticky StripGlue Dots

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the touch of burlap peaking out from under the 'chalkboard' piece. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete