Saturday, October 5, 2013

Joy To the World with Seasons of Style Washi Tape and Stamp-a-ma-jig

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!

Have you ever wondered how to get your stamps stamped perfectly straight on your projects?

Well it is as easy as using the Stamp-a-ma-jig

I have used it on the card below to get my sentiment from the Joy to the World stamp set straight and exactly where I wanted it. I have also added a video from Stampin' Up! showing how the Stamp-a-ma-jig works.

This card was inspired by another I saw on Pinterest




If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY. 

Don't forget for all parties held in October can earn the Hostess and Extra $25 of Hostess Benefits Dollars

To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me to place an order

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Joy to the World

No comments:

Post a Comment