Thursday, October 1, 2015

Festive Flower Punch and Reason for the Season Gift Bag with OrnamentGift

A Gift Bag with an Ornament Gift attached that you can pop on your Christmas Tree.


I have used the Festive Flower Builder Punch and Reason for the Season Bundle and Gold Cording to create the ornament on this gift bag. I attached it to the bag with a single dimensional so it can be detached . To finish off the bag I added and length of Pom Pom trim and Gold Sequin Trim with our Handheld Stapler to finish it off.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment