Monday, September 21, 2015

Jolly Christmas and Winter Wonderland Vellum Stack Christmas Card

This card has been forming in head for a while and I finally got it out and done.

 I really wanted to use the Antleer vellum from the Winter Wonderland 6x6 Vellum Stack on a project. So made this more masculine / neutral christmas card. 


I started by stamping the reindeer in Sahara San for the Jolly Christmas Stamp Set and then in Soft Suede with the Sentiment from the same set. I then added a Cherry Cobbler border. To create the base I trimmed down the vellum the same size as the Sahara Sand card base.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment