Monday, November 30, 2015

Oh, What Fun Tag Kit Christmas Cards Part 2

 Here is Part 2 of my Oh, What Fun Card Kit



I took the final 7 tags from the Oh, What Fun Card Kit and a pack of our Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes. and embossed 7 cards with the Softly Falling embossing folders in the Big Shot and adhered then to the card then attached the completed Tags using Stampin' Dimentionals. Now I have 10 completed tag cards ready to send for Christmas.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment