Saturday, November 28, 2015

Party Wishes with It's My Party Designer Paper Stack and Mojo Monday 425

A Sneak Peek for you all today with some products coming in January


I have used a Mojo Monday sketch once again this week to showcase the upcoming It's My Party Designer Paper Stack and used the co-ordinating Party Wishes stamp set for the Sentiment with our Archival Black Ink. To create the circle I used various sizes of our circle punches. I placed all the elements on a Sahara Sand Background which co-ordinates with the colours in the  It's My Party Designer Paper Stack.

For further information about upcoming products please contact me. my details are above to in the sidebar.

I can show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends in January to May 2016. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 





1 comment: