Monday, November 2, 2015

Woodland Embossing Folder, Lovely as Tree and Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum and Christmas Greetings Thinlits Christmas Card

I have seen this Stamping on Embossing Folders Technique before and 
I have now finally tried it. 


I started with a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock for the card base. To create the Embossing Folder piece I started by inking the the negative side with Soft Sky then stamped Lovely as a Tree in Mossy Meadow. I then carefully added a piece of Whisper White and ran it through the Big Shot then used our Circle Framelits to cut a piece of the embossed piece and Soft Sky to matt it on. 

I next took our Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum and Attached it to a piece of Whisper White Card Stock to make it pop on the Mossy Meadow background. 

Finally to add some sparkle I added a piece of Glitter Ribbon and cut the word Peace in Silver Glimmer Paper from the Christmas Greetings Thinlits.

To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment