Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Enjoy the Little Things and Everything Eleanor with Mojo Monday Monday 426 Card

I have set a colour Challenge for my Team this month using Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss and Always Artichoke and here is my Card. I would love for you to have a try at this combo as well.




I started with a piece of Very Vanilla Card, Everything Eleanor stamp set and my three colours of ink pads. I stamped the yardstick with the 3 flowers from the set some in full colour and then stamping some off. I then stamped the large label in Sahara Sand stamped off randomly over the piece. Next I cut my card base of Sahara Sand and stamped the large flourish in the top and bottom diagonal corners with the same colour ink. I chose the sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set and stamped it in Blackberry Bliss  .I trimmed and matted the flower pieces and sentiment piece on Always Artichoke and attached them to the card following the Mojo Monday Sketch. To finish it off I took a piece of retired Blackberry Bliss Ribbon and our Venetian Crochet trim and attached them to the card.


To order any of these products simply click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete