Sunday, December 20, 2015

Jolly Christmas and Peaceful Pines with Large Polka Dot Christmas Card

My last Christmas Card of the year is this beauty and one of my favourites.


I started this card with the colour scheme that I took for the 2015-2017 In Colors -Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macron, and Cucumber Crisp. As you know if you follow my blog. I have loved the reindeer from Jolly Holiday and I stamped it various times in Watermelon Wonder on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I ten added Tis the Season sentiment in Cucumber Crush and Believe from Jolly Holiday in Mint Macron. Next I adhered this piece a strip if vellum and added two thin Cucumber Crush card stock to the topping bottom of the stamped strip. To created the background I embossed the front of the Mint Marcon card with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder on the Big Shot, then adhered the card stock and vellum piece to the card. For a finishing touch I tied a length of Gold Cording Trim around the card.

Don't miss out on our Year End SALE
The Details: Promotion Dates: 10 December 2015-4 January 2016.         
No minimum purchase required. 
No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items. 
Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.


Call me on 0421074703 or click on the Shop Now tab above to place your order online. Be quick so you don't miss out on these great offers.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment