Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Dozen Thoughts Stamps with Sweet Li'l Things Paper using Mojo Monday Sketch 434

I really love our Designer Series Paper and wanted to showcase the cutest Designer Series paper that we have Sweet Li'l Things



I used this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch 434. I chose the patterns that I wanted to use from the Sweet Li'l Things Papers and trimmed them and used my 2" and 2 1/2" circle punches.  I edged all the pieces in Tip Taupe Taupe Ink. I then arranged them and adhered all of them to the card using Fast Fuze accept the tortoise circle which I used Stampin' Dimensionals to the Tip Top Taupe card base. Next I took some scrap Very Vanilla Card stock and stamped 2 sentiments from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set, it's a boy in Pool Party and it's a girl in Watermelon Wonder and punched both out using the Washi Label Punch so I can personalise the card when a beautiful bundle of joy is welcomed into the world. 

To order these products from the Annual Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By

Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment