Friday, February 12, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things and Going Global Stamps with Shine On Paper and Starburst Thinlits Birthday Card

I am having a challenge this month with the demonstrators in my team to make some masculine cards. This is one of examples for them


To start the card I chose a piece of the beautiful foiled Shine On Speciality Paper and trimmed to to card front size and a piece of Gold Foiled cut slightly smaller than a card front and cut the both with the Starburst Thinlits in the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform. I then arranged and adhered them both to a Pool Party card base. Next I stamped the Globe from the Going Places stamp set in Pool Party Ink on a piece of Whisper White and added the Dream Big sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things Stamp set in Lost Lagoon Ink. This piece was then punched out with with 2 1/2" Circle Punch and I rolled the edge of the circle on the Lost Lagoon Ink pad to add a touch of colour to the edge. Finally I attached the sentiment piece to the Starburst with Stampin' Dimensionals to finish off the card.

There is no better time to Join my Stampin' Up! team and get fantastic discounts on your crafting supplies and join a great bunch of girls to shared projects and ideas with. During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $169 AUD and choose $60 AUD more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free! Check out the Join Link above or contact me for more information



To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment