Thursday, February 18, 2016

Rose Wonder Stamp and Rose Wonder Thinlits with Typeset Paper Birthday card

Time for a softer birthday card today using the Rose Wonder Stamp and Rose Garden Bundle from the 2016 Occasion Catalogue.


To make this card I started by cutting the largest flower and leaves from the Rose Garden Thinlits with Whisper White card stock and the Label using Very Vanilla card stock. I sponged the flower lightly with Watermelon Wonder using a small wedge of our Stampin Sponges purposely leaving it uneven to give interest. I sponged the leaves with Wild Wasabi and set it aside. I stamped the label die cut next using Tip Top Taupe for the outline, Mint Macron for the Happy Birthday and Watermelon Wonder for the flowers using the Rose Wonder Stamp Set. To build the card base used Thick Whisper White card stock and covered the whole card front with a piece of Typeset Speciality Paper. Next I adhered the sponged flower using the Fine Tip Glue Pen and the Label with Stampin' Dimensionals. For a finishing touch I added a length of Mint Macron Dotted Lace Ribbon tied to the top of the card.

To order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items before 31st March simply spend $90 before shipping and handling. Just click on my Shop Now button above and it will take you to my online store where you can order all of our beautiful products. Alternately please contact me to place an order or get you own catalogues.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 


No comments:

Post a Comment