Thursday, March 31, 2016

Balloon Builders with Enjoy the Little Things with GDP #029

I love the Colour Challenge set by The Global Design Project this week and I had seen a Card design by Dawn Wolesagle. Here is my take on it.


I have used the Balloon Builders Stamp set with Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay and Early Expresso inks on a piece of Thick Whisper White card slightly smaller than a card front in full strength and stamped off to stamp the large and smaller balloon in the set in a few clusters. I then stamped the string also in Early Expresso Ink. To finish the card front I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set in Tangelo Twist. I attached the stamped card from using Stampin' Dimensionals onto a Thick Whisper White card front.

You can watch a video and chat on how I made this card on Katch.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products and earn the Sale-a-Bration (before 11pm tonight March 31st) items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our Hostess Rewards

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen




1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card, Ellen! Your balloons are perfectly placed to create a beautiful image. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's GDP color challenge!

    ReplyDelete