Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pedal Pusher Stamp with Wildflower Fields Paper and Expression NaturalElements Sale-A-Bration Card using Mojo Monday #440 with Video

Happy Easter to you all. I hope you have had a happy and safe day. After a yummy Lunch with my Family I was in the crafting mood and wanted to give this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch #440 a go.


To start this card I used the Wildflower Fields Paper which is a Sale-a- Bration item that you can earn, I chose the rain background as it is a rainy day today and the flowers pattern as it is my favourite. I cut all the pieces to match the the sketch and attached them to a Thick Whisper White Card Base. I changed out the circle in the sketch for an Oval as it worked better with my Petal Pusher (also a Sale-a-Bration item) image that I stamped In Basic Black Archival Ink and cut out using our Oval Framelits. I coloured the Bike using Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Old Olive Stampin Write Markers. To create the ground below the bike I took some Crumb Cake ink and my Blender Pen and drew a fading out ground line. Before adhering the piece on I added a length of Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and the added the oval stamped piece. To finish the card off I added the Thanks that I had previously coloured with a bit of purple ink and my Aqua Painter from the Expression Natural Elements.

You can watch a video and chat on how I made this card on Periscope till 5pm Monday 28th March or on Katch.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn the Sale-a-Bration (before March 31st) items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment