Saturday, April 9, 2016

Shine On and Pretty Petals Paper Card using Mojo Monday #442 with Video

I have wanted to use the cloud pattern in the Shine On Specialty Paper for ages so much so the pack has been siting on my desk waiting. Today was the day with the Mojo Monday Sketch and Pretty Petals Paper Stack


I started this card with the foiled cloud patterned paper from the Shine On Specialty Paper the size of a card front.  I decided to use a piece of Vellum as the second layer so I wouldn't loose the clouds in the specialty paper but there is still a layer. Next I chose the 2 patterns from the Pretty Petals 6x6 Paper Stack and trimmed the smaller pattern into a small rectangle and Punched a 2 1/2" circle from he large floral pattern as per the Mojo Monday sketch. I grabbed my snaps of silver glimmer paper and punch a flag end with the Banner Punch on a thin piece. I attached the patterned paper and glimmer paper pieced to the Vellum piece and then I used adhesive behind these pieces to where the vellum to the card so you can't see the adhesive. To finish off the card I adhered the card front to a Thick Whisper White card and  tied a piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon into a bo and attached it to the card with a glue dot.

You can how my design process works, hints and some chat with friends by watching the video for how I made this card on Periscope till 5pm Sunday 10th April or on Katch.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you andyour friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is darling. Love those happy little papers and the sweet bow. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete