Saturday, May 28, 2016

Affectionately Yours Specialty Paper with Copper and ThoughtfulBannersand Layered Letters Scrapbook Page

Today I am taking a different tack and hooking into my scrapbooking roots. It's a great way to show you our NEW Affectionately Yours Specialty Paper which has 2 pieces featuring Copper accents and this paper pack has a Crumb Cake colour base which is something different to what we have ever had. Available 1st June 2016.



I started the page with a piece of Kraft card stock. Next I slightly trimmed my photo so it had better proportion. I then took the Affectionately Yours Specialty Paper and made a layered stack using the various patterns and used a piece of the Copper Washi Tape for the matching Affectionately Yours Washi Tape at the top of the photo. This step was not done directly onto the page but stacking under the photo using the Kraft background as a reference. To create the Title I stamped my son's name onto a piece of vellum with Night of Navy and dried it with my Heat Tool. I flagged the end and placed it over the Copper patterned paper. Next I took the Thoughtful Banners stamp and used the solid banner stamp and stamped it in the co-ordination colours ink for the paper - Mint Marcon, Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock. I took a number of the words from the same set and stamped them in Night of Navy over the coloured banners. I attached both the title and stamped block to the layered stack tucking it in-between some of the layers to add interest. To add some more shine I took the leaf stamp from the Rose Wonder set and stamped it in Versamark ink above where the title and below the stamping block will be on the Kraft background and covered in Copper Embossing Powder and melted with the Heat Tool. I also ran the Versa Mark ink pad around the the edge of whole page and repeated the same steps. I added some plain stamped leaves in Veramark ink to fill out the background. To finish the scrapbook page I attached the layered paper piece to the Kraft Background.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Some of the Products I have used on this card will be available after June 1st 2016.

I can also show you how to make this project at a class with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo....love the effect of the embossing/stamping you've got against the Kraft on the bg there.... works so well with the photo! Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a sweet photo :) Love the subtle detail with the embossing and stamping, it looks great with the other elements! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Lizzy & Agnus...it's such a sweet photo! A lovely mix of papers & I love the subtle embossing. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete