Friday, May 27, 2016

Going, Going, Gone you only have till May 31st 2016

The time has gone so fast and the Retirement List has almost come to the end. You have till May 31st to snap up the remaining products. You can find the up to date list HERE

Here is a card I made using some of the products for special someone who recently turned 30


I cased this card from Page 34 in the Occasions Catalogue I used paper from the Pretty Petal Paper Stack (retiring) and It's My Party Paper Stack (retiring) for the top cup that is cut with the Cups & Kettle Framelits (retiring). I stamped the Happy Birthday from Tin Of Cards (carrying over) and numbers with Project Life Day to day (retiring) and Back to Basics Alphabet (retiring).

Please note ALL products on the LIST are While Stocks Last. The List will be updated with out of stock items regularly. 

To order any of the products on the Retiring List or any other products simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment