Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sitting Here and Awesomely Artistic with Blender Pen Card

I am still so excited about the NEW 2016-2018 Annual Catalogue and am really loving setting aside time to just play with all the new products. This card predominately uses the Sitting Here stamp set. This card evolved a bit during the making process as I had to try to cover up some boo boos but I am very happy with the result.


I started by stamping the seat from Sitting Here in Chocolate Chip ink partially off a piece of Whisper White card stock that is slightly smaller than a card front. Using the flower from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set I stamped in the top corners of the card in Sahara Sand. I also stamped the shadow under the set from Sitting here in Sahara Sand. My last bit of stamping is the round an square cushions from the Sitting Here set in black StazOn ink on a scrap Whisper White card stock. Now to start colouring in and I used the Blender Pen for all the colouring. I stared with the chair using Chocolate Chip, the flowers in Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Cucumber Crush. The round cushion I used light wash of Sweetsugar Plum for the base and full strength for the details. I used the remaining 2016-2018 In Colours (Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo) to colour the square cushion. Next I trimmed the cushions out and ran a black marker around the cut edge to finish it off. To add some dimension to the cushions I ran our  stylus around the back edges of both on a Stampin' Piercing Mat and added a Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered the cousins to the seat overlapped. I finished the card by adding the sentiment from Sitting Here in Sweetsugar Plum and adding the card front to a Thick Whisper White card stock card base.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment