Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sunshine Sayings with Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Card

I really adore the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and just had to play with them over the weekend. I love how well they co-ordindinate with the Sunshine Saying Stamps.


I started by choosing the colours Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo and Crushed Curry for no other reason other than I often neglect the Regal colours. I die cut the flower and sunshine word in Elegant Eggplant and Island indigo as well as both in Whisper White from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits using the Bight and Precision Plate. I glued the colour pieces to the white die cuts with both of them slightly off set to create some interest and dimension. I stamped a Whisper White card stock layer 1cm smaller than the card base in all 3 colours Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo and Crushed Curry ink with Gorgeous Grunge stamped in full and stamped off. I adhered the flower first to the stamped layer and then the sunshine word across the card. I stamped the sentiment in Island Inigo Ink on to a scrap of Crushed Curry card stock and punched it out with the NEW Classic Label Punch I shortened the punch size by reinserting it and re punching one end and adhering it to the stamped layer under the die cut word. To finish off the card I matted the stamped layer onto a a piece of Crushed Curry 1/2 cm smaller tham the card base and finally onto a Thick Whisper White card base. 

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment