Saturday, July 23, 2016

Brushwork Alphabet and Baby Bear with Playful Palette Card

I was reminded that today its a super cute one year olds birthday so I just had to whip her up a cute card and I also had to personalise it just for her with the Brushwork Alphabet.


I stared by choosing my colour scheme and paper from the Playful Palette 6x6 Paper Stack. Next I stamped the Baby Bear teddy in Peekaboo Peach, Basic Grey Archival and Basic Black Archival inks on Very Vanilla card stock and matted it on Basic Black card stock. Next I cut a strip of the patterned paper and matted it into a piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock to the length of the card. I used this piece to work out where to stamp the name and stamped it using the brushwork Alphabet in Sweet Sugarplum ink onto a Blushing Bride card base. I wrapped and tied a bow using the Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon the patterned paper piece and attached it under the stamped name with Fast Fuse adhesive and then paced the Baby Bear piece over it with Stampin' Dimensionals. I cut a number one out from the Large Number Framelits with Silver Glimmer Paper and attached it using Foam Adhesive Strips beside the bear. As a finishing touch added a few 2016-2018 In Colour Enamel Shapes to the card and bear.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment