Monday, July 18, 2016

Love & Affection, Confetti Celebration and Affectionately Yours Paper and Washi Tape with Copper Embossing Card

I made this card for a friends birthday last week. She adores the Affectionately Yours Suite and the new Copper bits in the Annual Catalogue and I love it too so I couldn't resist making this card. PS she loved it!!


I took a Thick Whisper White card base and took strips from the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape across the card. Next I die dut a scallop from the Affectionately Yours Paper and a plain Whisper White circle using the Layering Circles Framelits in the Big Shot. Next I stamped the Flowers and leaves from the Love & Affection stamp set in Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush and Crumb Cake inks. I used my Blender Pen to add a touch of colour to flowers and leaves with the inks. I added the sentiment from Confetti Celebration in Versamark then covering the stamping in Copper Embossing Powder and melting the powder with the Heat Tool. To finish assembling the card I attached the pattern paper circle directly to the card and the the stamped and embossed circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment