Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Thoughtful Branches and Beautiful Branches Thinlits using #GDP044

It's that time of weeks again and I am participating in Global Design Project - Case the Designer #044 and I just had to share a upcoming and exclusive stamp set Thoughtful Branches and Beautiful Branches Thinlits available next month ONLY. I am also running a class next month on Sunday 14th August at 1pm for anyone who is interested.


To start the card I stamped the tree leaves in Bermuda Bay, the trunk in Soft Suede and 3 apples in Flirty Flamingo from Thoughtful Branches and then used the matching dies from Beautiful Branches in the Big Shot to cut out the stamped images. Next I took a piece of Watercolour card stock and with my Aqua painters and painted the ground in Old Olive ink and Sky in Tempting Turquoise. I wet the areas first with clean water before picking up some ink and applying it to the wet areas allowing it to move and blend, I dried the paper using my Heat Tool. I then stamped the stamped the sentiment also from Thoughtful Branches in Dapper Denim ink. To assemble the card I took a Flirty Flamingo card base and  layered a piece of Dapper Denim Envelope paper and attached the Watercolour piece with a generous amount of Fast Fuse to combat the small amount of warping on the paper. For a finishing touch I added Clear Wink of Stella to the sky and apples before adding the trunk and leaves and apples.

To order any of the products I have used on this project after the 2nd August and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Ellen. I love the soft watercoloring paired with the bold background layer. Thanks so much for playing along this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that was quick work Ellen, love this new set and love your card, thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I just adore this Thoughtful Branches set, you've used it beautifully. Well done and Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete