Friday, November 25, 2016

Totally Trees and Christmas Pines Christmas Card

Last weekend I taught this Simple Christmas Card in my Christmas Stamp a Stack. The ladies loved how simple this card would be to reproduce in mass. I have made my first YouTube video on just how easily this card comes together.






Full measurements on this card an be found above in my YouTube Video. The tree from Totally Trees was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Cucumber Crush ink, I added the dots in Real Red ink and strain Crushed Curry ink also from the Totally Trees stamp set. I stamped the Christmas Blessings sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set and another for the inside of the card in Real Red ink. As a finishing touch I added Clear Wink of Stellar to the Star and Red Ornaments before adhering all the layers together with Fast Fuse (in the video I have some great tips for using it).

To purchase the products I have used to make this card please use the Shop Now button above to go to my Online Store. I can also show you and your friends how to make this card in a class before Christmas!!

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment