Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues are LIVE

I am very Excited that our Occasions and Sale A Bration Catalogues are Live Today to view them click on the Catalogues in the side bar -----> 
I have done a catalogue mail out to many of my customers but if you haven't received one and would like to and live in Australia please contact me and I will get one out to you.
 I created a LIVE video and shared a lot of the projects on You Tube Video that you can find below Please subscribe if you want to see more. 
If you are on the Central Coast NSW you may also like to come along to my Launch Party - Full Details Below







15th January 2017 1pm - Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Launch Party 
Come along and make projects using products from both these amazing catalogues. Cost $25 Including Door Prizes and exclusive Special Offers

To order any of the products I have used on projects in the video and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment