Thursday, February 16, 2017

Big on Birthdays with So Detailed Thinlits Card

I wanted to experiment with the the So Detailed Thinlits and this card was the result. If I were to make it again I would emboss the background Tip Top Taupe piece with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder just a add that subtle texture. I cut and layered a Mint Macron Layer on top of a Wisteria Wonder layer slightly off set to create a shadow. I stamped the Happy Birthday from Big on birthdays and flagged the ends with the Banner Triple Punch and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.

My final touch was to add Wink of Stella to the Thick  part of the sentiment and the So Detailed die cuts.


Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-----

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

2 comments: