Sunday, February 12, 2017

In This World with Affectionately Yours using Just Add Ink #346

I am completely in Love with the Copper products in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue. I have used many of those products with the Just Add Ink #346 - Just Choose Two - Hearts, Flowers, Butterflies. I used the Affectiontely Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper #loveitchopit with the beautiful flowers and foiling and I embossed one of the Lace Doilies with Copper Embossing Powder. I also added the Copper Mettalic Thread. I stamped the butterfly from the In This World stamp set in Night of Navy on the Strip and some Crumb Cake card stock. I coloured the Crumb cake butterfly using my Blender Pen and night of Navy, , Daffodil Delight, Mint Macron, Cucmber Crush and Watermelon Wonder.


Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

10 comments:

  1. It's great to have you playing along with us at Just Add Ink, Ellen! This is a lovely card. I haven't cut into that paper yet, but you've inspired me to; it's beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful mix of colours and textures, Ellen and I love all your copper touches too! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gleams of copper really shine against that vibrant background of flowers Ellen. Love how you have tied in your eccectic butterfly with the some colours too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you have added the copper to the doily - it adds great texture. This DSP is very pretty. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted a softer layer. I am glad it worked out. Thanks Chantell

      Delete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card! I LOVE that amazing butterfly paired with the pretty paper you've used. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete