Thursday, March 16, 2017

Simple Carousel Birthday with Markers

This is a simple stamped card that I made for my display stamper assignment late last year. I adore the sentiments in the Carousel Birthday stamp set so I made them the focal point of the card, stamped in Early Espresso, I added the big top stamp which I coloured using the Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral and touch of Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Markers under the flags. I added few Enamel Shapes in matching colours to finish the card.

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT before March 31st 2017


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment