Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Eastern Beauty with Eastern Medallions Thinlits Card

I am really loving the soon to be released Eastern Palace Suite that customers can order from May 1st....more details to come on this. For today's card I was inspired in a reverse way by my lovely friend in the US Demonstrator Denise - Ladybug Stampin who was making a mask using the Eastern Medallion Thinlits with Window sheets to sponge into a card. I took that concept and made a similar pattern in Very Vanilla card stock in the Big Shot and sponged using our Sponge Daubers onto an addition piece under the cut outs in Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist Inks. I added the simple sentiment also in Lemon Lime Twist ink and to finish the card off layered the sponged and die cut pieces into a layer of Fresh Fig card stock onto a Lemon Lime Twist card base.


I will be holding a Stamp-a-Stack class on May 21st 1pm where we will using the Eastern Palace Suite making 6 cards 2 each of 3 Designs including envelopes for $25 on the Central Coast, NSW. Please contact me for further details and to RSVP.

To order any of the products used on this project you will have to wait till May 1st but we still have lots of other products available and the Retirement List, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

2 comments: